Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What's in My Wallet?

I came across a post in Free Money Finance Blog about what is carried in wallets. Here is what I have in my wallet right at this moment in no particular order. Acutally it is more of a card holder/money clip less the money because I never carry my wallet and my money in the same pocket.

  1. PBA Card & badge
  2. American Express Platinum Costco Card - I earn Costco cash each year by paying cable, phone, internet, cellular, heating oil & other assorted bills.
  3. Bank Debit Card
  4. 2 bank id cards
  5. Nissan Roadside Assistance Card - for those time when my automobile acts up which is not very often thank goodness.
  6. Dave & Buster's Rechargeable Power Card - for those of you who aren't familiar with D&B, it is pretty much an adult acade/bar/restaurant - very fun place!
  7. Dental Insurance Card - Keeping the pearly whites white.
  8. Library Card
  9. Costco Membership Card
  10. Driver's License
  11. Health Insurance Card
  12. AAA Card - I travel about 60 miles one way for work each day!
  13. Waldbaum's Bonus Card - a supermarket discount card
  14. A Good Luck Dad Coin given to me by my 2 children about 3 or 4 years ago.

That's about it. Hope you enjoyed the list. Feel free to list the contents of your wallet and compare.

No comments: