Monday, February 12, 2007

Money Bloggers & their Favorite Movies...

After reading a post at mdmproofing.com, I have decided to post my 5 favorite movies as well. Why I am doing this, I do not know. It just caught my attention...

Here they are in no particular order...

  1. Goodfellas..."As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.'
  2. Shawshank Redemption..."His first night in the joint, Andy Dufresne cost me two packs of cigarettes. He never made a sound."
  3. Rounders..."Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
  4. Caddy Shack..."Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!"
  5. Better Off Dead..."This is pure snow! It's everywhere! Have you any idea of what the street value of this mountain is?"

You can check out what mdmproofing has to say here.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I like your picks. Shawshank is a gimme, obviously. You got a few of my favorite comedies in your list, too: Caddyshack ("So I have that going for me!" and Better Off Dead ("I want my two dollars!").

Ah, memories.