Thursday, February 15, 2007

Money Songs

Driving to work today I heard the song "Money Talks" by AC/DC. It got me to thinking how many songs are out there that are about money. Off the top of my head, I have thought of 6. I know if I actually sit down and think about it I would be able to come up with more but This is a good start. If you want, you can blog an entry about it in your own blog and leave the link in the comments section (please link to this entry within your blog) or if you don't have a blog, you can just list some more in the comment section. I will periodically update the list as more and more songs come in. Have fun!

MONEY SONGS - as of 2/15/07

  • Money Talks - AC/DC
  • Money - Pink Floyd
  • Money for Nothing - Dire Straights
  • Money, Money, Money - ABBA
  • Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Jet
  • Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band

1 comment:

Michael said...

In the 80s, there was a great tune by the Pet Shop Boys: "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)"

I know there are more out there, but that's all that's coming to me right now.